Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a freelance designer that applies my passion create innovative Graphic Design for small businesses and individuals. My graphic design experience has been in the corporate world. Where I have been exposed to creating corporate identity manuals, brochure, presentations (powerpoint), folders, letterheads, business cards, advertisements, animated web banners, billboards, newspaper adverts, etc. I have recently started contemplating to spread my wings. Ok, thats enough about me for now... Lets talk about your project and get it started.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Meeting deadlines

Well another month has passed and it is getting closer to the end of the year.

What a frightening thought? Time is passing us by faster and faster by the day.

We are to blame for time passing us by. We are constantly rushing of to meetings. Trying to meet tight deadlines.

If only we take time out to stop and smell the roses. We are working our lives away and for what. The little pennies at the end of the month that barely gets us through the month.

Like everybody else we only want the best for our family and ourselves so we try every scheme out there to make a little extra income on the side.

It is not easy though. I am trying to find freelance projects but finding the right connections isn't always easy. I have signed up to quite a few networking websites but still found nothing.

How do you go about getting that extra pennies?

No comments:

Post a Comment