Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
I am a freelance designer that applies my passion create innovative Graphic Design for small businesses and individuals. My graphic design experience has been in the corporate world. Where I have been exposed to creating corporate identity manuals, brochure, presentations (powerpoint), folders, letterheads, business cards, advertisements, animated web banners, billboards, newspaper adverts, etc. I have recently started contemplating to spread my wings. Ok, thats enough about me for now... Lets talk about your project and get it started.

Monday, September 28, 2009

The unknown

As I am new to freelancing, I have to find ways in to market my skills, and I turned to the Internet for this.


I have tried various websites so far. Recently a friend has contacted me with regards to a project she has been asked to oversee.

It involves designing a corporate identity for an insurance company.

So far I have presented my first attempt at the logo design. They liked all three options but leaned more to my last option that I presented.

















I was then requested to bring in yellow into the logo design and a shape maybe a square. Because they preferred the last option I decided to tweak this option and give three variables.
















Now, I wait for the decision to be made.

Please let me know what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment